29 Judith Street, Crestmead QLD 4132Sold $418,000
Nest or invest in growth area | Great family home with large bedrooms
House Sold - Crestmead QLD
Nest or invest in this open plan, light and airy family home with double sized bedrooms that is positioned close to shops, schools, and public transport. This lovely home is only 5-10 minutes from Griffith University Logan Campus and just 30 minutes from Brisbane CBD. Perfect opportunity to invest now as demand for properties will increase in this area with the Crestmead Logistic Estate tipped to create more than 6,000 jobs.
► HOME FEATURES:
The home is modern and open plan with beautiful white tiles, double sized bedrooms, and a fully fenced back yard. There are 2 x split system air conditioners, a rainwater tank and gas hot water.
· Bedrooms: 4 x Spacious Rooms + Built-ins
· Master Suite: Private master suite with Walk-in robe + Ensuite
· Bathrooms: 2 x Neat and tidy Bathrooms
· Laundry: At back of garage with side access
· Kitchen: Overlooks meals + outdoor area. Electric Stovetop + Electric Oven + Plenty of cupboards + Pantry + Dishwasher
· Living (a): Family area combining meals + lounge + kitchen
· Home Features: Ceiling Fans + Security Screens + Insulation
► OUTDOOR FEATURES:
The back inner yard is fully fenced, perfect to keep the family pets and small children safe. The home has a walking gate for side access and is only minutes away from local shops and amenities.
· Outside area: Entertaining area overlooking the spacious back yard
· Car Space: Double Remote Garage adjoins laundry with side door access to yard.
· Outside Features: Good sized fenced backyard + watertank
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 450 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced