11/62 Mark Lane, Waterford West QLD 4133Sold $216,000
Resort Style Living in Waterford West
Townhouse Sold - Waterford West QLD
Sick of looking at tired and worn units? This lovely vacant townhouse is neat as a pin with fresh paint and brand new carpet, two good sized bedrooms, air-conditioning, and a leafy backyard / courtyard with space to grow your own veggies or native plants, or simply enjoy the natural beauty and tranquility of the many native birds in the area.
The complex is only a couple of minutes walk to Marsden shops and the award winning Marsden Highschool & Marsden Primary school, with public transport at your doorstep. There is a well-maintained tropical pool in the secure complex, and nothing to do but move in and start enjoying your beautiful new lifestyle.
Perfect for home buyer or investor, Marsden is in the growth corridor of Brisbane, and is only a couple of minutes from the Logan Motorway, 10 minutes from the Logan Hospital and University and 30 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
The townhouse is immaculately presented with a beautiful facade, and low maintenance gardens. As you step inside you will find a neatly carpeted lounge / living area with perfectly painted walls and staircase, flowing into a kitchen as big as you will find in a regular home with plenty of cupboard space. There is a laundry and a downstairs toilet on the bottom floor that opens out to a leafy fully-fenced courtyard. Upstairs you will find two good-sized bedrooms with built ins and a neat and tidy bathroom.
► HOME FEATURES:
· Bedrooms: 2 x Spacious Rooms + Built-ins
· Bathrooms: 1 x Neat and tidy Bathroom plus extra toilet downstairs
· Laundry: There is a small well-appointed laundry space
· Kitchen: Large kitchen with Electric upright stove + Plenty of cupboards
· Living: Lounge / living area
· Home Features: 1 x reverse cycle split system Air Conditioner, Ceiling Fans + Security Screens + Insulation + large hot water system
► OUTDOOR FEATURES:
The leafy backyard / courtyard is fully fenced, perfect to keep the family pets and small children safe. The garage space opens into the back yard with space to park a small boat or additional car.
· Outside area: A blank canvass that you can make your own (grow a veggie garden or some beautiful natives) – or simply enjoy the shady trees and abundant bird life in the area.
· Car Space: Single Garage with access to back yard
The unit is part of a neat and tidy complex with 24 units. Body Corporate fees are $516 per quarter.
This perfectly presented property won’t last long. Call for an inspection today!
Ben Brooks 0447 607 508
Doug Wyatt 0413 746 853
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Fully Fenced
- Peace & Tranquility with leafy yard & birdlife