64 Drews Road, Loganholme QLD 4129Sold $825,000
King Of The Hill - 6 Rooms + DA Approval!!!
House Sold - Loganholme QLD
This property has to be seen to be believed, suitable for the largest & most diverse of families or the astute investor, currently this property is home to an owner occupied family of 4 generations living under one roof!! This huge home set on a sprawling 1421 m2 easement free block with DA approval in place for a subdivision opportunity in the future making this a very rare opportunity indeed.
The main residence with its timeless polished hardwood floors in all living areas has been tastefully renovated in recent years including a modern kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances.
The added bonus with this property is the 2 separate downstairs fully self contained multi-purpose rooms with each having their own private driveway access, kitchen, shower, toilet & laundry & air conditioning.
Main Up-Stairs Residence Highlights
* 4 Good Sized Bedrooms, Huge Air conditioned master featuring walk in robe & recently updated ensuite,
featuring dual vanities & dual shower head outlets.
* Large Air conditioned family living area including fireplace & access to both full length balcony patio areas.
* Modern recently updated kitchen featuring Caesar Stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher,
plenty of storage + step in motion detector light pantry & sleek floor tiles.
* ” Monster” full length covered entertaining area spanning almost 20 meters, accessible via multiple rooms,
also featuring a full length patio on the northern side of the property with glorious views to the Gold Coast.
* Large recently updated Family Bathroom, featuring brand new extra deep bath.
* Current potential rental appraisal of $500 + per week. (upstairs area only)
Downstairs Features 2x “Independent” Self Contained Multi-Purpose Rooms. (2.4 meter high ceilings)
* 2 x recently refurbished air conditioned multi-purpose rooms large enough to fit any size bed + still room for wardrobes etc.
* 2 x recently refurbished Kitchens featuring gas cooking appliances + dishwasher & plenty of storage cabinetry.
* 2x Recently Refurbished modern Shower’s and vanities & separate toilets.
* 2 X Recently Refurbished multi-purpose living areas both featuring ceiling fans 1 featuring split system A/C.
* 2 x separate laundry plumbed areas.
* Covered balcony patio areas with a tranquil tree lined outlook.
* Current Potential Rental Appraisal of $220 + each per week.
* Both Multi purpose rooms feature 2.4 meter high ceilings.
* 1421m2 Easement Free, Flood -Free Block with Logan Council DA approval to be subdivided in the future.
* Recently replaced fencing and retaining walls surrounding the perimeter of the property.
* 9 x 6 meter Powered Shed/Workshop on concrete slab at the rear of the block.
* Solar hot water system.
* Garden utility shed at the rear of the block.
* Recently replaced concrete driveway to the downstairs area.
* 4 Minutes To The Logan Hyperdome major shopping precinct/restaurants Pubs/cinemas
* 7 Minutes To The Logan Hospital – one of the largest hospitals in Qld.
* 7 Minutes To The Logan Train Station.
* 2 Minutes To Loganholme State School.
* 2 Minutes To Cottage Kindergarden Care.
* 22 Minutes To Brisbane CBD
* 30 Minutes To Gold Coast CBD
* Walk-Through Video available upon request.
* Building Inspection Report Available upon request.
* DA approval documentation available upon request.
*Disclaimer, we have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true & accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim and all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,421 m²
- 4 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Fully Fenced