19 Begonia St, Browns Plains QLD 4118Sold $400,000
Great Location! First Home Owners or Investors
House Sold - Browns Plains QLD
Positioned on a large 1012sqm block with side access, sits this neat and tidy 3 bedroom home perfect for first home owners, keen renovators or property investors. With so much space, the possibilities are endless – build a large shed, add a pool or a granny flat, or even potentially sub-divide!
Upstairs boasts wooden floorboards throughout the living areas and bedrooms, 3 good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, the main bathroom and an open living, dining and kitchen area which exits to the backyard and out to the undercover entertainment area.
Downstairs is the single lock up garage, which also hold the laundry with enough space to convert into a ‘man cave’ with access to the back yard and undercover entertainment area.
* Fully fenced family home on a large 1012sqm block
* x3 Bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Single lock up garage downstairs
* Covered outdoor area at the back of premises.
* Wooden flooring throughout/kitchen/bathroom tiled
* Close to public transport
* Excellent location close to Grand Plaza Shopping Mall/schools/main highway
**Please call Doug on 0413 746 853 to arrange an inspection**
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced