13 ZAC STREET, Marsden QLD 4132Sold $457,000
Dream Family Home In Dream Location !!
House Sold - Marsden QLD
if a large, flexible layout with room for all of your family is important to
you then this is the one you have been waiting for.
Set back from the road for privacy, elevated to capture the breezes and
with three spacious living areas as well as a large kitchen this house is sure to impress !!.
The location could not be better , in one of the nicest most central Streets in Marsden with Ainslie Park directly across the road Local shops and Schools within walking distance, your new family home Awaits.
* Large Open Plan Lounge Area With Air Conditioning.
* Designated Dining Area.
* Large Family Orientated Kitchen – Overlooking Ainslie Park.
* Tiled Open Plan Living Area Leading to Covered Outdoor Pergola area
* Large Covered Outdoor Area including Fan, For Entertaining.
* Huge Air Conditioned Master Bedroom, With Ensuite, & Walk In Robe.
* 4 further Family Bedrooms 3 with built ins & all equipped with fans.
* Large Family Bathroom – Including Bath.
* Separate Toilet for Convenience.
* Double Lock-Up Remote Garage Doors.
* Large Elevated Low Maintenance 600m2 Corner Block Directly
across the Street From Ainslie Park Perfect for the Kids and pets.
* 80% Owner Occupied Street with 7+ year Tenure (Domain statistics)
* Currently Leased for $445 Per Week (Great Long term tenants happy
Suburb Wrap up, Marsden is centrally located approximately 25 Minutes drive to Brisbane Cbd and approximately 30 Minutes Drive to Ipswich & only 50 minutes to the Gold Coast. The property itself is located within walking distance to Mccarthy Fair Shopping Village – Marsden on Fifth Shops & the new Berrinba central outlets , Burrowes School , Bus stops , Restaurants , Medical Centres, Berrinba Wetlands are all within walking distance.
Contact Ben Brooks to Arrange your Inspection – 0447 607 508
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced