12 Serenity Street, Crestmead QLD 4132Sold $545,000
Big home, big yard, oversized garage!
House Sold - Crestmead QLD
Looking for a large family home or investment that is ready to move in without having to wait for the build? This beautiful home has just been freshly painted and carpeted, boasting plenty of living space and 4 good-sized bedrooms for the growing family, as well as a triple car garage to accommodate your storage needs.
► HOME FEATURES:
As soon as you step into the home, you are greeted by a bright & airy lounge room that flows into a beautiful open plan living / meals and kitchen area. The kitchen overlooks an outdoor entertaining area and a large freshly turfed yard that is fully fenced and private with its own water tank to save on water bills.
There are 2 x split system air conditioners + security screens
The triple car garage has electric doors (double door) and an additional roller door behind for backyard car / boat access. The oversized garage has ample room for cars AND storage.
· Bedrooms: 4 x Spacious Rooms + Built-ins
· Master Suite: Private master suite with built-in + ensuite
· Bathrooms: 2 x Neat and tidy Bathrooms
· Laundry: Separate laundry with side access
· Kitchen: Overlooks outdoor entertaining and yard. Electric Stovetop + Electric Oven + Plenty of cupboards + Pantry + Dishwasher
· Living (a): Family area combining meals + kitchen
· Living (b): Lounge / Living area
. Current estimated rental appraisal $430-$450 per week.
► OUTDOOR FEATURES:
There is a big backyard that is fully fenced, perfect to keep the family pets and small children safe.
· Outside area: There is an outdoor entertaining area that flows into a spacious back yard
· Car Space: Triple Garage with Double Remote door and single additional door that can drive through to the backyard.
· Outside Features: Good sized fenced backyard + water tank
► Location Highlights:
· 7 minute drive to shops – Coles, Woolies, Doctors & Chemist etc; 15-20 minutes to large shopping centres (Logan Hyperdome, Browns Plains Grand Plaza)
· 5 minute drive to award winning Marsden State Highschool
· 5 mins drive or 15 minute walk to Crestmead State School
· 4 minute drive to Crestmead Industrial Estate (tipped to create more than 6,000 jobs by the time it is developed).
· 30 mins to Brisbane CBD
· 45 mins to Gold Coast
To request an inspection, Call Ben Brooks 0447 607 508
While preparing this information, we have endeavoured to ensure that all copywriting and photography is true and accurate. However, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability related to inaccuracies, misstatements, errors or omissions that may have occurred while preparing the advertising.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 572 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced